Terms of Service
- You are of sound mind.
- Are not prohibited from entering into a legally binding contract as per applicable laws.
Dr Ambedkar IAS Academy reserves the right and sole discretion to refuse access to the Platform, terminate any account, remove or restrict any content, at any time, with or without notice to you in case we notice any illegal activity on or from account or if we have reason to believe that any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete.
Dr Ambedkar IAS Academy provides its users with the option of creating posts and/or upload content on the Platform (“User Content”). When you submit or upload any content on the Platform you represent and warrant that:
- You own all copyright in the content, or if you are not the owner, that you have permission to use the content, and that you have all the rights and permissions necessary to permit uploading, displaying, sharing, reproduction, downloading, the transmission of such content.
- The content you upload will not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, including but not limited to copyright, moral rights, trademark, patent or rights of privacy or publicity.
- Your use of the Platform will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- The content does not contain material that defames or vilifies any person, people, races, religion or religious group and is not obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- The content is not misleading and deceptive and does not offer or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions.
RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION OF USE
You agree not to copy, republish, frame, download, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, license, sublicense or reverse engineer the Platform and Services or any parts thereof or the selection and arrangement of the Platform and Services, except as expressly authorized herein. Dr Ambedkar IAS Academy grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited permission to access and display the web pages within this Platform, solely on your computer or any other electronic viewing device for your personal, non-commercial use of this Platform. This permission is conditional on the basis that you shall not modify, alter or illegally use the content displayed on this Platform and shall keep intact and comply with all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices of the Platform, if any. The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title in any manner.
Use of the Platform or Services for any other purpose other than expressly granted hereunder is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
In relation to any content submitted, uploaded or generated by you on the Platform, you hereby grant an unconditional, unlimited, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license and permission to Dr Ambedkar IAS Academy and its affiliates, content sharing partners to display, store, host, publish, digitally reproduce or copy, transmit, communicate, modify, translate, distribute or otherwise make such content available on the Platform or in relation to the Services provided by Dr Ambedkar IAS Academy. You agree that such content may continue to be made available on Dr Ambedkar IAS Academy despite any termination or suspension of your account, if such content has been shared, stored or embedded by any other user(s). You agree not to hold Dr Ambedkar IAS Academy responsible for the aforesaid activities in relation to your content.
ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS
This Platform may run advertisements and promotions from third parties, products and/or services in any manner and to any extent. Your communications, activities, relationships and business dealings with any third parties advertising or promoting via the Platform, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, shall be solely matters between you and such third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Dr Ambedkar IAS Academy is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-Dr Ambedkar IAS Academy advertisers on the Platform.
Our links with advertisers should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com with questions or complaints about our privacy practices.
SPAM E-MAIL AND POSTINGS
In the event your access or use of the Platform and Services is found to be spammy, misleading, malicious, annoying or containing/promoting unsolicited e-mails or network postings, Dr Ambedkar IAS Academy reserves its right to obtain immediate injunctive relief against you or against such use by you, in addition to all other remedies available at law or in equity. Dr Ambedkar IAS Academy may also opt to block, filter or delete unsolicited emails, messages or postings as per its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Dr Ambedkar IAS Academy and its officers, directors, partners, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs (including reasonable legal fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from
- Your user content and any other content (e.g. computer viruses) that you may submit, post to or transmit through the Platform (including a third party’s use of such user content (e.g. reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of your user content).
- Your access to or use of the Platform and Services (including any use by your employees, contractors or agents and all uses of your account numbers, usernames and passwords, whether or not actually or expressly authorised by you, in connection with the Platform and Services).
- Any allegation that while using any of the software made available on the Platform you infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party and/or any dealings between you and any third parties advertising or promoting or linked via the Platform.
- Your activities in connection with the Platform.
This indemnity will be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
We do not represent or guarantee that this Platform will be free from errors or viruses. You acknowledge that this Website may be affected by outages, faults or delays. Such outages, faults or delays may be caused by factors, including technical difficulties with the performance or operation of our or another person’s software, equipment or systems, traffic or technical problems with the Internet or infrastructure failures.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), that you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this Platform, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this Platform.
AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION