RAISE 2020 – Global Experts to share ideas on building Inclusion and Responsible AI at Summit on Artificial Intelligence (PIB)
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and NITI Aayog are organizing a Global Virtual Summit on Artificial Intelligence (AI), RAISE 2020- ‘Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020.
About RAISE 2020:
- RAISE 2020 is a first of its-kind, global meeting of minds on Artificial Intelligence to drive India’s vision and road map for social transformation, inclusion and empowerment through responsible AI.
- Organized by Government of India along with Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and NITI Aayog,the event will witness robust participation from global industry leaders, key opinion makers, Government representatives and academia.
- Industry analysts predict that AI could add up to USD 957 billion to India’s economy by 2035.
- From agriculture to fin-tech and healthcare to infrastructure, artificial intelligence can be a truly trans-formative force. India is uniquely positioned to become the AI laboratory of the world and contribute to inclusive development and growth through empowerment. The RAISE 2020 Summit will serve as a platform for discussion and consensus building to help create a data-rich environment, which is a stepping stone to eventually transform lives globally.
- It will facilitate an exchange of ideas to create mass awareness about the need to ethically develop and practice AI.