Dr. B R Ambedkar IAS Academy
- Daily Newspaper, Journals, Magazines, Data published from different central ministries, press information bureau data, budgets, Economic Survey, Yojana, Kurukshethra etc are the main resources for these questions.
- As the topics are very vast, it is not easy for one to collect the important current affairs or statistics from these resources adequately.
- But there is the good news for you Dr. BR Ambedkar IAS Academy comes handy for you.
- Our committed team is ready to confront you with a series of tests. We are preparing four each Question Papers of 5 sets from the above mentioned sources.
- The topic “Current Affairs” is the most important key in any preliminary exams. This is quite evident from Table/Trend Analysis.
- We prepare questions from the valuable news from leading newspapers like The Hindu, TOI, Indian Express, BL, Hindustan Times. We collect and set forth questions that are exclusively relevant for UPSC Exams
- We prepare questions on the basis of facts from Yojana, Kurukshethra, PIB, Govt. Ministry Websites.
- To prepare static topics we use only NCERT Textbooks and Newspapers.
- Don’t forget that unnecessary reacting gives you unnecessary burden.